As Leaders, we are concerned about so many things…
- how is our organization doing?
- are we meeting the needs, wants, and desires of our Stakeholders?
- is our financial health strong?
- are my decisions sound?
- do I need more information or less information?
- should be doing more, or less?
- are there opportunities I may have missed?
- is our strategy solid?
- are my employees happy in their workplace?
- am I missing Blind Spots?
One question that is not asked frequently enough is…
How are YOU doing?
Just like the airline flight attendants tell us before every flight…
“Should the cabin lose pressure, oxygen masks will drop from the overhead area. Please place the mask over your own mouth and nose before assisting others.”
If we don’t put our mask on first, we will very likely not be able to help others that are counting on us.
Take care of yourself. Do what makes you happy and enables you to rest and recharge; exercise, good nutrition, meditation, socializing, time for creative activities are just a few ideas to get you started.
I found this on Spotify…fans of The Big Lebowski may recognize it too!
The Title and Lyric says is well…
“I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in”
The First Edition
So…what condition is YOUR condition in?